Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hey, Good Lookin', Whatcha Got Cookin'?

I love me some Paula, y'all! 

She just may be Santa.
I watched her make Gazpacho a while back and it's been on the brain lately.  I've never made Gazpacho and I'm a little intimidated (don't ask me why).  I had a neighbor that seemed to make it often and liked it real well.  I may be off season for a cold soup, but hey, it's still in the 80's around here so why not?  I think I'll give it a go and I'll let you know all about it.  How's that for a deal?!
 Picture of Gazpacho Recipe

Tonight, I had bunco and I tried a jalapeno pesto that was out of this world.  I guess I'm bringing this up because it seems to follow the veggie theme of Gazpacho.  Shoot, maybe I'll make this a vegetarian weekend, but first, I've got to get that recipe from my friend.  I wonder what the hubby will say about that...

No comments: