Tuesday, December 28, 2010

~Muchos Gracias and Welcome Back~

Ahhh.  Christmas is complete and New Years Eve is just around the bend. 
The house is coming into some semblance of order so I've allowed myself time to peruse the 'ol blogs again.  What a delight to find that, while I was away, I was recipient to a "Making Smiles on Faces" award from my sweet friend, Marguerite, over at Cajun Delights.

Muchos Gracias, Marguerite, for such a compliment.  To my readers, if you're ever in the mood for some excellent Cajun food, pop on over to her blog for scrumptious recipes.

For our family, New Years Eve calls for a mellow celebration with friends.  I hope that you all have a wonderful time ringing in the New Year.  Be safe and best wishes for the coming year.  Don't forget to eat your black-eyed peas!

No comments: