Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Blogger Award



My kind friend, Marguerite, has done it again...passed on a blogger award the other day to moi and some other great bloggers.  I'm so honored.  Yesterday, she posted some tragic news about the flooding happening in her home state of Louisiana...very sad.  Please visit her page and keep her and all beloved Cajuns in your prayers.

To pass on her kind-heartedness, I've passed this blogger award on to some other great bloggers:

To Miss Yvonne @ Yo Mamma's Blog for always making me laugh

Right back at Ms. Marguerite @ Cajun Delights because hello she bestowed her awesome award onto me & makes killer Cajun food.

To Garden of Daisies because she shares some lovely recipes

Mrs. BC @ Mrs' BC's House of Chaos who helps me along on this crazy blogger train with her sweetness : )

Hugs,

The Kitchen Witch

No comments: