Monday, May 16, 2011

Makin' Groceries Monday

Okay, I have a confession- I typically don't do my shopping on Monday, but I follow a blog that does "Menu Plan Mondays"...cute idea, huh?  Well, the trouble is that it's a glutin free menu plan and well, I'm still not sure what glutin is, but I think I like it where it's been all along so..

Here's a little made up menu for the week (I thought of these dinners while I wandered aimlessly around the grocery-cursing myself for forgetting my list)

Monday- Red Beans & Rice served with cornbread if I have the energy to make the bread.
Tuesday- Beef Stroganoff
Wednesday- Salmon Croquettes with tomato salad, marinated cucumbers, and black beans (maybe)
Thursday- Stuffed Bell Peppers, recipe courtesy of Marguerite at Cajun Delights
Friday-Some sort of meat served with Pasta salad, and squash casserole

That's about all I thought of so we will call the weekend wild card days : )

If you're ever interested in getting some ideas, I've reorganized the blog to categorize the recipes I've shared.

And with that, I've gotta go-Bebe's shoved the bathroom door open and strung toilet paper down the hall and into the living room.  I'm just thanking God she wasn't in the toilet.

Happy Monday, Y'all

The Kitchen Witch

No comments: