Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Most Beautiful Words

Follow">http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5603097/?claim=zkt49dzctau">Follow my blog with Bloglovin





I found this here I found this on the web around the time of my Grandma's funeral back in March.  It seemed so fitting, at the time, like a puzzle piece clicking into place in my heart; now, it just seems so beautiful and I will keep this sentiment in my heart forever. 

Who is this Linda Hogan, Native American writer, who could communicate such beauty in her words?

2 comments:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh, that is beautiful. And how appropriate that you found it right after you lost your grandmother. Thank you for sharing it. laurie

OSr Group said...

Amazing!!!
I love all the images of this blog.
Plywood Manufacturer in India